Clubhouse keeps crashing? Don’t worry! We have compiled a list of the best solutions to the most common problems.
clubhouse is an increasingly popular competitor among social audio apps alongside Discord, Slack and Telegram Voice Chat. It offers many great features that make it easy for influencers to host audio events for their fans. But what to do when Clubhouse keeps crashing? We’ve compiled a list of best practices to get Clubhouse up and running again.
Clubhouse keeps crashing
Connection issues are most common with services that require an internet connection to stream content. You may experience connection issues with any streaming service on your device, be it audio, video, or both. Make sure your phone or tablet is not in airplane mode and that your WiFi or data connection is stable.
Sometimes closing and restarting the app fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, the next step should be to restart your device, especially if you haven’t done so in a while. A simple restart often fixes most issues that an app restart doesn’t fix.
How to restart most Android and iOS devices
- Hold down the power switch on your device.
- Tap the start anew button on the screen when displayed.
- Confirm and wait for your device to restart.
- Open clubhouse and confirm that it works.
Clear the clubhouse cache
If restarting doesn’t solve the problem, the next step should be clearing the app cache. Clearing an app’s cache is a great way to update it without reinstalling it on your device. It removes files that the app has downloaded to save time and solve any problems that may arise.
- Tap and hold the settings app icon.
- Choose applications and find clubhouse.
- Choose storage and clear cache.
- Start anew the app and sign in again.
If the app still doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Sometimes files can get corrupted during an update; A clean install will fix it if clearing the cache hasn’t already done so.
- open that Load game or app store and search clubhouse.
- Choose clubhouse and then tap Uninstall among the available options.
- Confirm that you want to uninstall it, then click To install to reinstall it.
- Sign in again and confirm that clubhouse is working.
If you have tried all the steps above and Clubhouse is still not working properly, you may need to wait for an update for your device. If possible, try using Clubhouse on a different device to see if the issue is device-specific. Please let us know if you have an issue or solution that we haven’t covered.