The journey begins by assembling a team of four explorers, choosing their race, class, backstory, finding skills and personal stats. Players will journey through the mystical realms of Solasta and unravel a story that spans multiple worlds.
The dynamic and mysterious world of solasta features brand new elements of verticality, allowing players to use their environment as a strategic element. Position ranged fighters at high vantage points or send your thief down shafts and caves to scout what lies ahead. Use light as a tool to explore the depths and caverns of dungeons, or as a weapon against the creatures of darkness. solasta is a unique team-based adventure where each character plays a crucial role in the campaign and can be a hero. Players must exploit each character’s strengths and weaknesses if they want to be successful.
Players will have the opportunity to jump into the adventure before it even begins when Tactical Adventures launches its Kickstarter campaign later this summer. Players can withdraw Solasta: Crown of the Magister on Kickstarter and connect and join the developers solasta community and being rewarded for it!
Independent French development studio Tactical Adventures has announced a new DLC pack – Inner strength – coming November 14, 2022.
Complete your party with the Inner Strength DLC! Unlock the Warlock, Bard, and Monk classes, as well as the Dragonborn ancestors, and return to Solasta for more adventures!
The Strength Within DLC unlocks three new classes (Warlock, Monk, and Bard) for a total of nine new subclasses (plus an additional three if you own the previously released Lost Valley DLC) and a new lineage (Dragonborn).
Inner Strength DLC Content:
- The Warlock class with its 4 subclasses: The Fiend (SRD), The Hive (Solasta), The Timekeeper (Community), The Tree (Lost Vale)
- The bard class with its 4 subclasses: College of Lore (SRD), College of Hope (Solasta), College of Heroism (Community), College of Tradition (Lost Valley)
- The monk class with its 4 subclasses: Path of the Open Hand (SRD), Path of Survival (Solasta), Path of Light (Community), Path of Freedom (Lost Valley)
- The ancestors of the dragonborn
In addition to the Inner Strength DLC content, free downloadable content will also be released for all players who own it Solasta: Crown of the Magister base game. This includes 17 new Feats for more customization, gamepad support on PC, and three new backgrounds known as The Asket, The Artist, and The Occultist.
Want to play multiplayer DLC content with friends you don’t have? No problem. Tactical Adventures DLC philosophy is that all users can play DLC content for free as long as the host has it installed.
- verticality: solasta is more of a three-dimensional world than a series of flat maps. Locations can be explored by scaling walls, flying, teleporting, crawling through tunnels, finding secret passages or traps through unstable ground, and allow the player to use the environment to take on encounters in a variety of ways.
- Team based adventure: Players have many options to choose races, classes, and backgrounds, and can even roll for stats while creating their party. All members are important – together you will survive adventures solasta as a group in which you must work together in pursuit of your quest.
- Tactical CRPG: Each encounter can be handled in several ways. Will you use the high ground to smack your foes from above as Darkweaver Rogue, or plunge your foes down the abyss as Mountaineer Fighter? Your decisions alone determine the fate of your party.
- Light: Light doesn’t just help you see your surroundings when you’re deep underground or in a dungeon. It can also be used as a weapon against dragons and creatures you encounter on your journey. But beware – light can also give away your position.
- Created by tabletop players: Tactical Adventures is a team of very experienced tabletop players and experienced game developers who are passionate about the genre and strive to create the best tactical RPG video game
Wizards of the Coast has licensed developer Tactical Adventures to use it dungeons SRD 5.1 content and rules in their upcoming tactical RPG Solasta: Crown of the Magister.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available on PC (Steam and GOG) for $34.99.
More articles too Solasta: Crown of the Magister